Having a Realtor who is honest and trustworthy is essential. We have built a reputation for being extremely dedicated to our clients, while delivering results that consistently outpace the market. Jeremy has consistently been a top-ranked real estate agent, receiving the National Association of Realtors’ Circle of Excellence Award, most recently at the Gold level of more than 12 million in annual sales. He is also the #1 Realtor in Morristown based on volume.
I am a full-time real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan based in Morristown NJ, and work with my wife Christina, who is a licensed agent and the team operations manager. Christina was previously a manager with L’Oreal for more than a dozen years working in strategic planning and development. As a team, “The Gulish Group” takes our profession and our clients’ needs very seriously.
Real estate is something we love and feel very passionate about. Before becoming a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty, we spent several years as a landlords owning investment properties in Morristown, which provided us with the desire to make our “home” in real estate, working with clients to buy and sell properties. Whether it is studying market trends, reading about landlording or legal issues, considering home design or simply touring listings, there isn’t a day that goes by that real estate isn’t on our mind. We pride ourselves on always being available and focused on making sure our clients are well informed and educated the home purchase or sales process. Our quest is to be the most well-educated and hardest working real estate agents there are, who maintain our reputation as honest, knowledgeable and client-first agents.
There is no question that buying or selling a home is a BIG decision – there’s no sugar coating it; it isn’t a decision that should be taken lightly. Being informed about the market, having agents who are always available to respond to your needs and who are there to painlessly guide you through the process will make opening the doors to the next chapter of your life a simple process.
Being a homeowner and landlord in Morris Township for several years has made us acutely aware of the challenges of buying, selling, managing and renting homes. Our experience navigating real estate challenges both personally and countless times for our clients helps us provide you with the upper hand through the entire process from the initial search through negotiations, inspections and even beyond the closing table. We come to the table with a team of experts that will help support and deliver the results you desire throughout the home purchase or sales process.
Jeremy’s experience working in corporate public relations, social media and marketing for various Fortune 500 clients for years prior to making my transition to real estate, provides us with the expertise and know-how to effectively market your home. We keenly understand how to reach the masses, position your home in the best light possible, and effectively negotiate the sale or the purchase of a new home. Christina’s experience with strategic planning ensure the process is seamless without surprises or stress.
We would be honored to have the opportunity to represent you in the purchase or sale of a home. Whether you are a first time buyer, or a seasoned veteran owner, or investor, we promise to not stop working until you are completely satisfied.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can be the best real estate consultants for your needs. Please shoot us a note at Jeremy@thegulishgroup.com, connect with me on Twitter #MorristownAgent or shoot me a note on Facebook.
Look forward to opening doors to the next chapter in your life!
To find out more about us, check out our feature video on AOL’s My Next Move:
Why Choose Me as Your Real Estate Agent
Dedicated To Your Needs
I strive to do my absolute best to deliver on your real estate needs. As a Morristown-based real estate agent, homeowner, and landlord, I have come to love living in Morristown NJ and take pride in finding people a wonderful place to call “home” in North Jersey. I work tirelessly to meet my client’s needs and don’t quit until I deliver positive results.
I utilize the latest technologies, market research and business strategies to exceed your expectations. More importantly, I listen, so that together we are able to develop solutions that are tailored to meet and exceed your needs.
My Experience as a Realtor
As a full-time real estate agent, I take my job very seriously — this isn’t a hobby for me. Having been a home buyer myself and from working with many home buyers, I know what is important when considering a home purchase and will work with you to quickly define your needs and find you the properties that you desire. I will help guide you through the home buying process and navigate you through any challenges we may face along the way.
For home sellers, having worked for years in corporate public relations and marketing, I am keenly aware of how to market a home and get it sold. I leverage my resource of contacts, team of associates, knowledge of the area, social media/marketing expertise, to ensure that your home is priced well, seen by a large pool of potential buyers, and sold quickly and for the best price that the market will allow.
How I can help you with your home search
Please know that there are no dumb real estate questions and if I don’t have the answer I will do my absolute best to get you an answer whether it is related to buying a home, selling a home, financing a home, questions about real estate, recommendations for local vendors or heck even restaurant recommendations — no question will go ignored. I hope that I can be a resource to you so please don’t hesitate to contact me.
I appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to hearing from you soon.
My Qualifications as a Realtor:
Education and Training
- Licensed New Jersey Real Estate Associate
- National Association of REALTORS®
- New Jersey Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Garden State Multiple Listing
- Weichert Real Estate School Graduate
- Bachelor of Arts, Rutgers University, New Brunswick
Areas of Expertise
- #1 agent in Morristown
- National Association of Realtor’s Circle of Excellence Recipient – Gold Level
- A top producing Realtor in Morris County’s #1 office, Keller Williams Realty Metropolitan
- Top listing agent in Morristown outpacing competition in final sales price, days on market and sales without price reductions
- Real Estate Marketing and Promotion
- Public Relations / Social Media / Web Marketing
Buyer and Seller Representation
- First Time Buyers
- Real Estate Investing
- Landlord Issues
- Multifamily Properties
- Born and raised in Hunterdon County and lifelong New Jersey resident. Attended Rutgers University in New Brunswick and have lived in Morristown for the last six years
- Member of the Morris Jaycees
- Member of the Morristown Moms and Tots and More
- Active “athlete” with Jersey Club Sports
- Married to my wife Christina on May 5th, 2007 in Cape May, NJ and again to her in Latsia, Cyprus on October 14, 2007 (just to make it even more official)
- Proud Dad of my daughter Eliana, who was born in March 2011
- Enjoy cooking, grilling, landscaping, home design, spending time in Cape May, visiting our family in Cyprus and traveling
Communities I Serve
- Morris County
- Not just a Morristown NJ Realtor, in addition to Morristown real estate, I specialize in Morris Township real estate, Morris Plains real estate, Madison real estate, Chatham real estate, Harding real estate, Florham Park real estate, Randolph real estate, Parsippany real estate, Montville real estate and Denville real estate
- Somerset County real estate, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Far Hills, Bridgewater, Branchburg
- Hunterdon County real estate, Flemington, Clinton, Union Township, Franklin Township, Tewksbury
- Essex County real estate, Caldwell, West Caldwell, Verona
- Union County real estate, Summit, New Providence,
Morristown NJ Real Estate–Morris Township Real Estate–Madison NJ Real Estate–Morris Plains Real Estate–Denville Real Estate–Chatham Real Estate–Randolph Real Estate–Parsippany Real Estate–Montville Real Estate